Moms, if you’re looking for a fun family activity to do in Washington DC, the Museum of the Bible is a great option!
The museum is located just a few blocks from the National Mall and features interactive exhibits that teach about the history and impact of the Bible.
It’s a great place to learn more about this important piece of history and culture. And be sure to check out the Imax theater – the giant screen makes for an incredible movie-watching experience!
How Much are Tickets for the Museum of the Bible
The Museum of the Bible is a world-renowned museum dedicated to the history, narrative, and impact of the Bible.
Located in Washington, D.C., the museum attracts visitors from all over the world. Tickets are normally priced at $24.99 for adults and $14.99 for children. But today you can save 41% on both admission and scavenger hunt on Neighborhoodeals.
Admission to the Museum of the Bible is free for all kids 4 years old and younger. So make sure to bring your little ones along and take advantage of this great offer.
This makes it a great option for families on a budget. And with so many interactive exhibits, your kids are sure to have a blast.
The Museum of the Bible is located in the heart of Washington, D.C., and is just a few blocks away from the National Mall.
While there is no on-site parking for the museum, there are a number of public parking garages in the area.
For your convenience, we have compiled a list of nearby parking options, which you can find below.
Click on the garage that you would like to use and follow the instructions to check availability and rates
1. Garage – 409 3rd St SW Garage
2. Free parking – 350 C St SW Washington
3. Metered Parking – $2.30 per hr.
Betty J. – The Museum of the Bible is now open to the public and customer service is excellent. I had the opportunity to visit for the first time this past week and was very impressed with both the customer service I received and the overall experience.
Daryl H – I called the Museum of the Bible’s customer service line for the first time in June of 2022, and I was impressed by how friendly and helpful the representative was. Overall, I had a great experience with the Museum of the Bible’s customer service department, and I will definitely be back when I’m in town again. Thanks for everything!
Tonya W – I had a great experience at the Museum of the Bible. I would recommend this museum to anyone, especially if you use the promo code or discount codes when you book your tickets. You won’t regret it!
About This Deal
- $8.99 for One Youth General Admission Ticket – Ages 5-17 ($14.99 Value – Up to 40% Off).
- $14.99 for One Adult General Admission Ticket – Ages 18+ ($24.99 Value – Up to 40% Off).
- Kids 4 and Under Free!
What You Need to Know:
- A scavenger hunt is included with admission. Return the completed scavenger hunt to the museum store for a free gift!
- Visitors must be at least 42” in height to ride Washington Revelations. Children under 10 will be provided with a step to ensure they have a great view. Not recommended for those guests who are pregnant, have back problems, or have heart issues.
- Washington Revelations is an additional $9.99 plus tax per ticket, payable directly to the museum
- Explore! A Virtual Reality Tour of the Lands of the Bible is an additional $9.99 plus tax per ticket, payable directly to the museum.
- All museum ticket sales are final. Unused tickets may be exchanged for future visits within six months of the original visit date.
Expiration: August 30, 2022
400 4th St SW Washington DC 20024